- …the ladies had a wonderful time and marveled at your ability to remember so much information! They have been singing your praises all week – you are our hero.
— Carolyn, Black Hawk Women
- Each woman in the group thought you a wonderful leader, storyteller, and historian.
- “A fascinating and fun-filled look at the village of Carmel, with a guide who knows about special places that you would never find on your own.”
— Travel Destination Management Co.
- I never wanted it to end. It was enchanting!
— Carmel Resident
- I not only learned all about Carmel, but felt like I was being shown around by a good friend…a very interesting and entertaining afternoon.
— NY Playwright
- I’ve been coming to Carmel for years. Thanks for giving me the gift of seeing it for the first time.
— Professor, Stanford University
- We always recommend this walking tour to our groups as it adds a rich cultural dimension to their experience.
— Meeting Planner
- We recommend anyone visiting Carmel take this tour first — it was helpful in planning the rest of our stay.
— Anniversary Couple
- “CARMEL WALKS was the high-point of our trip…we have memories to last a lifetime. Don’t miss it!”
— Out-of-State Visitors
- “I’ve been on walking tours all over the world, and this is one of the best!”
— L.A. Travel Writer